Along with a treasured culture, New Jersey has everything from gorgeous mountain views and country farmland to beautiful beaches and city landscapes. Mount Arlington has a secluded feel, but still offers the conveniences of living near the city. Here are a few reasons why Mt. Arlington might just be the best place to move in New Jersey:
- Simple Commute: Mt. Arlington has easy access to major highways, commuter bus lines, and the Mt. Arlington NJ Transit Train Station. Major highways include I-80, one of the largest interstates in the U.S., as well as Route 10 and 46. Maybe you’re looking for somewhere to take your family and friends on the weekend? The town is established a short distance away from New York City (about 1.5 hours away) and Philadelphia (about 2 hours away), two of the biggest cities on the East Coast! We are also a quick drive away from Morristown, NJ, home to shopping, entertainment, dining, and culture.
- Outdoor Activities: Located on the southeast shore of Lake Hopatcong, the possibilities for fun are endless. Lake Hopatcong is known as New Jersey’s largest lake and a main recreational resource. This includes, but is not limited to, whitewater rafting, tubing, water propelled jet packing, helicopter rides, hiking and boating. If you’d rather feel the natural breeze of the ocean, the Jersey Shore is also located about 100 miles from Mt. Arlington for exciting family vacations.
- Nothing Better Than Good Food: According to Trip Advisor, locals in the area are raving about the food scene. Whether you’re looking to grab a quick bite to eat or sit down to an intimate dinner, Mt. Arlington has many dining options that are top ranked by its costumers. Pub 199 has a reputation for its heavenly seafood and steak menu, not to mention the exciting nightlife. For breakfast, try out Java Joe’s Bagels for some of the tastiest bagels and breakfast sandwiches around, a New Jersey delicacy!
- A Historical District: As part of Morris County, Mt. Arlington’s surrounding areas exhibit dozens of historical properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Mt. Arlington has more specifically originated The Mount Arlington Historic District of 19th century buildings and landscaping. The town was historically known for its wealth and high economic status that has left the urban town with a favorable standing in today’s society.
- Educational Opportunities: From elementary schools to high schools or colleges – Mt. Arlington is a great place to get an education. The public school district includes The Mount Arlington School District for Kindergarten through eighth grade and Roxbury High School for ninth through twelfth grades. A few of the colleges in the area are The County College of Morris, Centenary College, Sussex County Community College, or Fairleigh Dickinson University College at Florham. All of the available options offer affordable schooling for an even better learning experience.
- Plenty of Housing: In such a desirable location, Mt. Arlington is becoming home to brand new luxury apartments. Woodmont West offers some of the largest floor plans in the area, complete with a balcony over looking the pool, a fitness room, indoor golf simulator, pet park, and playground. If you apply today, you could score big on their current offered special for a 2016 move in.
Photo credit: Woodmont West
With some of the finest reasons to move to Mt. Arlington, Woodmont West serves as the perfect new home to settle into. The 55-acre community offers one and two- bedroom residences, featuring dramatic 9 ft. ceilings, oversized walk-in closets, and sound-absorbing construction technology. Can you imagine living somewhere you can have it all? Woodmont West can be visited at 500 Valley Rd. in Mount Arlington, NJ.