Woodmont West at Mt. Arlington is nestled in a recreational paradise. Located on the southeast shore of Lake Hopatcong, Mt. Arlington has numerous outdoor activities you can take part in this summer. Have the best summer of your life in Mt. Arlington with these fun activities.
– This summer take your boat out on the great Lake Hopatcong for a day of fun in the sun. Get your friends together for amazing laughs and a scenic ride on the lake. If you enjoy fishing, take your boat out and cast the perfect sail. Lake Hopatcong is filled with fish for the taking, including perch, walleye, pickerel, bass and trout.
Image via Pexels
Fly High Watersports
– Enjoy a fun, exciting and unique experience on Lake Hopatcong with Fly High Watersports. Here you can take lessons and watch demonstrations on how to Flyboard and Hoverboard on the lake. You can stop by their facility at The Jefferson Lake House on Lake Hopatcong for an incredible experience this summer. When you’re done having fun on the lake, you can stay for dinner and drinks at the most beautiful spot on the lake.
– Are you a golf fanatic? Lucky for you, there are beautiful courses waiting to be played on for your enjoyment! Not far from Mt. Arlington, you can hit the links on the tremendous Berkshire Valley Golf Course or the challenging Lake Hopatcong Golf Course for the golf game of your life. For the kids, you can play a game of mini golf with the whole family at Castle Cove Mini Golf & Arcade in Lake Hopatcong, NJ. Your golfing options are endless this summer.
Image via Pexels
Going to the Park
– The Fireman’s Field Park and Memorial Park are some of the best recreational parks to go to this summer around Mt. Arlington. There are beautiful walking trails, great basketball courts and baseball fields to play a pick up game and nice playgrounds where the kids can have fun playing on the slide.
Going to the Pool
– Woodmont West at Mt. Arlington offers luxurious community amenities for residents, including a stunning swimming pool. Complete with a sundeck, the pool is your ultimate spot this summer to catch some rays and enjoy a dip in the water on hot summer days.
Image via Woodmont West
– Whether you’re looking for an easy walking path or a long bike trail, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Mt. Arlington. You can find top-rated trails around the area, including the Bayshore Trail, Bedminster Hike and Bikeway, Berkshire Valley Management Area Trail and more. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and conquer the great outdoors in Mt. Arlington this summer.
– Mt. Arlington has some of the best horseback riding trails in the area. You can ride along the trails for an enjoyable family adventure or be bold and try something new this summer with riding lessons. There’s nothing better than the feeling of wind on your face while riding a horse in nature’s beauty!
Image via Pexels
Summer at Woodmont West
At Woodmont West in Mt. Arlington, you can have the summer of your dreams. Not only do we have the best outdoor summer activities in the area, but the best community amenities to make your summer complete. Besides our stunning pool, we offer a BBQ terrace, fire pit and gazebo to take your summer nights from ordinary to extraordinary. If you don’t feel like going to the park, there are plenty of walking paths surrounding the complex to take a walk on and outdoor sports courts where you can play a quick game. Have a great summer this year in Mt. Arlington by becoming a resident of Woodmont West. Contact us today to schedule a tour and see our amazing Mt. Arlington apartments for yourself.